XMCO, Inc. is a Koniag Government Services Company
For over 40 years, XMCO has been a full-service integrated logistics support (ILS) provider with the primary mission of providing technical manuals, training materials, and supply support/maintainability support services to the Department of Defense (DOD) and the US Military. Our on-time quality products have earned us the reputation as a premier provider of tech manuals and supporting logistics products.
Founded in 1979, our first major Army contract was as General Motors’ ILS subcontractor for the U.S. Army Tank-automotive Command’s (TACOM) Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle (CUCV) program. Since that time, XMCO has continued to partner with domestic and international Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to provide ILS support packages for a wide range of military equipment.
XMCO also has ongoing contracts directly with the US Army and the US Air Force and recently completed several, multi-year contracts with the US Marine Corps. We have delivered over 2000 tech manuals to date for the DoD and the US Military.
XMCO employs 125 people and has offices in Michigan and Georgia and on-site staff at Hill, Tinker and Peterson AFBs. Our Michigan office has a fully-outfitted shop that supports equipment teardown and TM development. XMCO holds a SECRET level security clearance and has 30 cleared employees on staff.
XMCO is a Bronze Level Veteran Friendly Employer by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency, participant in the Guard-Reserve Interview Promise Program (GRIP) and we were named Michigan’s Healthiest Employer Award by Crain’s Detroit Business.
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Program Management
- Department of Defense (DoD) Technical Manuals
- DoD Interactive Technical Manuals
- Validations/Verifications/Logistics Demonstrations
- Provisioning/Supply Support
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)/Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Technical Training Design and Development
- U.S. Army Tank-automotive Command (TACOM)
- U.S. Air Force (USAF) (AFLCMC)
- U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) (MARCORSYSCOM)
- Mack Defense LLC
- JCB Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Carolina Growler Inc.
- Williams Fairey Engineering LTD
- GTA Containers Inc.