Digitized Schematic Solutions, LLC is a Koniag Government Services Company
Digitized Schematic Solutions, LLC (DSS) is a leader in integrated logistic support (ILS), enterprise solutions and operations management support to the Defense, aerospace and construction industries.
DSS develops the full suite of ILS-related electronic technical publications, training materials, and provisioning documentation, including Digital Schematic Tool (DST), Computer-based Interactive Training (CBIT), automated Technical Data conversion (TDC) services and logistics, Kiting (rapid prototyping, kit rebuilds and new kit assembly) support, and life cycle management support services.
DSS specializes in the design, development, and implementation of custom, state-of-the-art software applications that convert schematics – e.g., electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and fluid flow – into intuitive, fully interactive replicas of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) schematics for on-equipment maintainer and trainer troubleshooting and training needs. DSS designs and develops a cohesive Digital Schematic Tool (DST) that integrates two software applications, p2Trace™ and p2Sim™.
DSS is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) company, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag Government Services, LLC (KGS), an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC).
- UEI/UID number: R8MCY136UNJ4 (MI) / ZJ3TH8NEV959 (GA) / HLULHNR6C1F3 (NM) /
- DUNS number (Legacy): 963249599 (MI) / 118014044 (GA) / 118044553 (NM) / 117955601 (OK)
- CAGE Code: 62KD1 (MI) / 8ZF32 (GA) / 94XN2 (NM) / 8X9R8 (OK)
- Technical Manual/Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)
- Digital Schematic Tool (DST)
- Enterprise Solutions
- Operations Management
- Computer Based Interactive Training (CBIT)
- Professional Services
- Automated Technical Data Conversion (TDC)
- Training Material Development
- Stand Up Instruction
- Kitting Rebuild and New Assembly
- Additive Manufacturing